April 5, 2013

my younger sister is getting married


My younger sister is getting married in less than 24 hours. I am overwhelmed with gratitude that she is happy.

But, in the other side, i can't imagine start from tomorrow she will not be sleeping beside me just like a million nights before.

All my life was about taking care of her, taught her everything i can as my Mum said i should do so. A year ago i realized that she's becoming a very-annoying-crazy-girl. Sigh.

She's the one i share all my stuffs and stories with. The only one person i don't mind with whatever she did, even the weirdest attitude and unforgivable words and acts. The only one girl i can't hate for wearing the same shirt and skirt. We were each other's cheerleaders and staunch supporters.

Now i know that everything we spent together was the things that makes her so loveable.

On the night where she was taking the most adult step, I was switching back and forth between knowing her as my crazy-sister who I want to be like, the bride-wannabe and also, a little girl who always slept beside me.

Now i know, she’s not a little girl anymore, and she can't be it forever. She’s getting married and I couldn’t be happier for her.

I'm a very-proud sister :)

No comments: