August 29, 2009

love Junior :)

i dont know why, but my eyes glued to a book tittled "junior" -- by Macaulay Culkin, thats not a novel, but full of Culkin's story, and i cudn't stop read it again and again!!! just cant imagine that he has a difficult life after "home alone"--- and there's a poem i love it so much :)




tittled : I know u dont love me

i know u dont love me but...
can i sit in ur chair?

it looks so comfortable way over there.

i wont break it i swear i just need a place to sit down in this hot winter air
so, can i sit in ur chair?

i know u dont love me but...
can i read ur book?

can i take a look?

i've always wanted to learn how to cook

i just nedded a little hook.
so, can i please take a look at ur book?


i know u dont love me but...
can i sleep in ur bed?

because u see, my bed is uh.....dead

i'll sleep at the foot, and u at the head
it's good for the blood, or so i have read

so, can sleep with u in ur bed?

i know u dont love me but...
will u dance with me?

dont worry no one will see

i know the electric 1-2-3

so will u make me that lucky?

will u give one little dance to me?


i know u dont love me but...
will u hold my hand?

just tell them i'm with the band

it doesnt have to be grand
or i can just sit while u stand
,
if u dont want to hold my hand


i know u dont love me but...
can we be together?

and i dont mean forever

its just that now is slowly becoming never

and i dont want to be without,

when its' time to go to the place is better
so.
can we be together?


i know u dont love me but...
i love u.



2 comments:

IMELECTRIC said...

hoooooo i know this book!xD

edwinatrianinda said...

Yeah, its yours hehhey