May 22, 2009

the real me, or


check this, u'll know me better!!

1. im a full time dreamer

2. i never get a trophy, i have no skill in anykind category...
3. i never brush my hair, believe me there will be an accident or disaster whenever i start to..
4. i do scrapbook-ing, i dont care if scrapbook is so last decade, i just love it, scrapbook is my favorite book like forever
5. sumtimes i got jealous on my sister, just because she's get slim easily and still being a big-eater
6. when im thinking to start diet, i always think about food day and night
7. i cud shopping till drop and my feet doesn't support me anymore
8. i always singing when i'm in bathroom, on my first step
9. i love anykind of food with mushroom in it, even only with salt hihhhiii
10. i was backstreet boys die-hard-fans...i love B-Rock so much ;p
11. im falling in love with imaginary movies, more magics, more dreams, more fantasy makes me thousand-times more exiciting
12. i have a big-crush on michael cera, he's totally rock my world, sumtimes i imagine being his girlfriend hihhhiii ;D
13. i often think about my ex-boyfriend's-passed away-brother, strange isn't it?i really dont know why
14. i love ice cream a lot, i cant help it
15. i cant decide simple things, hmm what to wear, where to go, what to eat, etc..i have to ask people around me
16. sailormoon is one-of-my favorite cartoon
17. the most important things from a guy are his sense of humor and his SHOE ;))
18. i feel so guilty everytime i see my sisters act like me
19. mary-kate and ashley olsen are too fashionable for my standard
20. i miss my grandpa :'( and adore my mum everyday, i hearts them so!!
21. i love to laugh, however im a weepy-girl inside, secretly i cried myself just to free my feeling, but still laughing..
22. i dont really like sharing my problems, but i always did and then i regrets it, i dont know why
23. actually i dont make friends easily, but most my friends says im friendly
24. im very aquarius girl
25. im really exhausted of my job, makes me dying for sum deep rest again and again, but i enjoy it every second
26. (again i mentioned) for me the most important things from a guy are his sense of humor and his shoe, i once falling in love with a guy, just because he's wearing the right shoes

27.i cant live without my besties beside me, (luv u all, my besties)



haihiahiahiahi see, im just a common girl like other hihhhiii ^(^o^)^

5 comments:

titiw said...

Number 17 & 26. That's what people said: REPETITION. Quite entertaining, tho.. ahaha

ninda said...

ya oloh tiw!!teliti deh, curiga anak IPA dulu yaaaa
itu dinamakan ilang ingatan, dan mata tua haihaiahiai!!!

Benazio R.P said...

22. i dont really like sharing my problems, but i always did and then i regrets it, i dont know why

jadi semalam kamu menyesal ? oh tidak .. :(

Benazio R.P said...

oiya bener kata temen lo, 17 26.. keulang ya ahaha tapi bener penting banget tuh nomer 17/26 .. bisa diliat dari sepatunya! sense of humor paling pentiing!! ahehe

ninda said...

nyesel gak ya ben!!?
hihhhiii ;) btw SEPATU dan sense of humor!!nah elo yg mana nih yg plus??